Friday, October 14, 2011

WATER WORLD Exhibit-Megapixel Photography Festival




"Californian photographer Chris Burkard, Red Bull Illume 2010 winner, presents his WATER WORLD exhibit at Mégapixel - Photography Festival in Shawinigan, QC. On Friday, October 7th, hundreds of people attended the festival opening featuring local photographers as well as Chris Burkard"

I continue to appreciate the international exposure that the Red Bull Illume competition has allowed me. This exhibit is one of the opportunities I've been presented with since the competition and I am so disappointed I couldn't be there to see it in person. In the same format as the Illume, my photos were blown up on light boxes and displayed at a warehouse as a part of a larger photography festival in Canada. Here's some of the photos from the event HERE, and to see the article and interview head HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment