Monday, May 9, 2011

Beat the Monday's Vol 24!









The wife and I have just moved to our new casa and it is SO peaceful on this Monday morning. I can sit in the office and enjoy the morning rays, cruise to the backyard and pick some oranges or lemons from the fruit trees, or just sit on the front porch and watch the waves. Mornings like this I truly feel blessed...when I was contemplating what music may fit for such a beautiful day M.Ward popped on my playlist and his vibe is perfect for the mood. I hope you all can enjoy the unique rasp of his vocals and sweet flow of his lyrics.

M.Ward "Chinese Translation"


M.Ward "Green River" CCR Cover


M.Ward "Fuel For Fire"---Seeing him play live you would never expect that voice to come out of that guy

1 comment:

  1. the new spot is unreal amigo. congrats and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete