Friday, November 12, 2010

Big Sur Bliss











One of the most beautiful stretches of coast that exists in this world lies outside of the windy drive of Highway 1. Big Sur has been a magical place for me personally and professionally, since my honeymoon there in 2007 I go back every chance I get and it's proven to be an inspiring place for me photographically. Earlier this year I took a trip with Crystal Thornburg, Belinda Baggs, and Scott Soens up the coast to catch a swell in Big Sur. It proved to be a successful excursion, and I can't wait for my next escape up the coast.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, I've spent the last year in Central Coast California campgrounds as a campground host. I've kept two blogs - Levonne's Pretty Pics and A Camp Host Housewife's Meanderings. Stop by when you have a minute. I really enjoyed looking at your work! (I'm currently in Big Sur at Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levonne! thanks for the support and for helping take care of our Central Cal campgrounds! pfeiffer is my favorites site. Especially back in the redwood area.. really love that place. We actually spent some time their during this trip.. surfed andrew molera and some other spots..

    hopefully will run into you soon.. ill let you know next time im through.

    ReplyDelete