Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Best Bags... Period.


My closet used to have like 20 camera bags inside.. But now there is only 2. A few months back I contacted F-Stop bags about becoming a part of their team. I can honestly say they make the best product I have ever used. I did a short interview on their website. If you would like to check it out the link is here.

http://fstopgear.com/en/team/brigade/chris-burkard



Look for a full write-up on the bags soon.

Their website is : www.fstopgear.com



2 comments:

  1. Glad I stopped by your blog. These bags look real nice. My LowePro just died and I'm in need of a replacement--pretty sure I just found it.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. their pretty incredible, if you have any questions about them, feel free to ask me.. im gonna do a full write up soon.. i love the internal frames, makes for nice back support when hauling heavy loads.

    ReplyDelete